- Windows: Windows Server 2016 is the latest example of the Microsoft platform that offers features such as IP address management and Network Controller, a new server option that manages physical and virtual network devices.
- Linux: This open-source operating system similar to UNIX has gained considerable popularity over the years and is even preferred to Windows by some.
- Hyper-V: Microsoft Hyper-V is a native hypervisor and was originally released along with Windows Server 2008. It is renowned as a hardware virtualization component.
- VMware: The VMware company provides services and software revolving around virtualization and the cloud.
- Cisco: Cisco products and services are designed for enterprise/service providers, small businesses, and home use. For example, Cisco products in the corporate market include borderless networks for routers and security systems, among others.
- HP: HP, or Hewlett Packard, creates high-performance data center, branch, and campus solutions by combining wireless and wired networks.
- Broadcom: This semiconductor company focuses on wireless and Broadband communications.
- Dell: The Dell Corporation offers a number of networking solutions, including data center networking, open networking, and end-user or campus networking.
- EMC: Big data and cloud computing products from EMC are designed to help businesses manage, store, analyze, and protect their data. In terms of market share, EMC is the largest provider of data storage systems in the world.
Other storage options we work with include:
- Brocade FC
Whether you require more storage, additional network security, a new server, or help with your virtualized environment, count on our experienced team of engineers to provide the tailored solutions you require!